Myhomespot com 12 Reviews 429 S Navy Blvd, Pensacola, FL Property Management Reviews Phone 850 453-5555

However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. I came to know they send another booking to landlord for same apartment booked already to rent for another person. Renting from My Home Spot has been wonderful experience. I live out of state and come to my rental unit in Pensacola once a month or so AJ Ward has been great and really looks ou... Our property management Pensacola, FL team finds qualified residents that take care of your property is sure to make any owner happy.

my home spot reviews

I am certain that I tried to cancel the service back in 2014 after using it for a very narrowly defined purpose. No notification via mail, almost impossible to cancel now. I will blacklist them with my CC company and suggest to my outdoor shop to at least warn people when selling that product.

Customer Complaints

My husband and I are a military couple that rented a property from MyHomeSpot for a year - upon move-in, the house was in f... We are excited to have the chance to work with you.Contactour property management Pensacola, FL team today to get started. I couldnt believe how bad these guys are. They bill you in the most confusing way possible and then you find our you're locked in for 12 months and can't cancel.

Very swiftly I got an answer and a solution. I also received effective follow-up mails about the state of my booking and my account and was pointed out different possibilities. Another plus is that since last week, I could communicate with the same employee throughout the whole booking proces. The SPOT device was purchased for me, and I kept it on my person in my travel bag for awhile. Subscription always paid on time, never had to use it or worry about it.

Write a review

The only way I can find to contact them from the UK is to call a US number. There is a convoluted process to cancel and after 5 months I have still been unsuccessful. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business.

my home spot reviews

You're the business owner or authorized representative. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our service. We are mid and high-rise building experts. We offer on-site or off-site maintenance and management in Pensacola, FL.

OUR SERVICES

Have you ever had customer service so scammy they outsource to Africa? This company is a syphilitic corpuscle. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page.

When I first bought the unit, I studied the manual and found various instructional videos online and it all came together. I am definitely pleased with the unit. None of their "emergency" numbers go through at all. Any organization that provides a list of numbers that are all blocked and never work is not serious about helping customers at all. I lost about 300 Euros on alternative accommodation and extra transport because the landlord couldn't exactly decide when the move-in date was and Spotahome wouldn't intervene.

The spotahome assigned agent was helpful

Even though I had a great experience tallking with the support team, I didn't get any from the landlord. When this happened, I decided to cancel. It is way too long since I booked but the diligency for other things is not the same to get refund filled by the cancelation policy. If you made a mistake renting your property to an unqualified person - let us help you. We have worked with myhomespot to manage our property.

my home spot reviews

The dry cleaning industry is incredibly competitive in the local market. Posh French Cleaners had all but lost hope in their attempt at rank well in local search results. I reserved next year's study board housing with Spotahome. The advisors are really pleasant and trustworthy for the tenant.

Within 30 days of utilizing their Business Profile Pages as local landing pages, they saw 1st page results on Google and other search engines. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Which’s mean they tried to rented for 2 persons in same time. UPDATE 25.11 After a week of very poor communication with no answer at all, Giorgia finally solved the problem in a professional way and issued a new reservation with correct price. As I wrote to Giorgia, I still think that confirming a booking with no clue about utilities fees is on my opinion a wrong procedure.

To be very honest in 1 day we managed to find new accommodation that was affordable for a student. UPDATE I was able to get confirmation of cancellation by emailing my request to deactivations email at Findmespot. Sorry this site wont let me add an email address. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Milli-PEET: Millipedes Made Easy

The Fall of the House of Usher Cast & Characters in Mike Flanagan Series

Best Caribbean Cruises for Adults Only Vacations