MY HOME SPOT Real Estate Services 4505 WOODBINE RD MILTON, FL Reviews Phone Number pr business

When I first bought the unit, I studied the manual and found various instructional videos online and it all came together. I am definitely pleased with the unit. None of their "emergency" numbers go through at all. Any organization that provides a list of numbers that are all blocked and never work is not serious about helping customers at all. I lost about 300 Euros on alternative accommodation and extra transport because the landlord couldn't exactly decide when the move-in date was and Spotahome wouldn't intervene.

my home spot reviews

Once your money has been booked from your account and something goes wrong, you are on your own. Another time, after arrival, I was given a room that was completely different from what was I originally selected. I do not recommend this service and would advice everyone to try elsewhere. On hold for hours with the company with no answers. I cancelled my yearly subscription 10 months ago and they charged my credit card last month with no notification or invoice, trying to get that refunded with no answers.

This company is a scam guys don’t trust…

It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Labeled Verified, they’re about genuine experiences. Professional handling of the rental procedure. I had the misfortune to be scammed but she helped me to find the accommodation I was looking for for a 4 month trip to London.

my home spot reviews

We are a full-service, results-oriented property management company in Pensacola, FL. Our team is committed to providing the best customer service in the industry. Our team of on-the-ground experts and technology combine to boost efficiencies for property owners, and improve the living experience for residents. I am now on my second year of using the Spot X unit. I am amazed at the amount of negative reviews on Spot as I have not have issues with customer service, payment, texting, tracking, custom messages, etc. Unit has performed above expectations but yes, their is a steep learning curve and I think that is why it gets bad reviews.

For Businesses

She answered all of my questions and offered alternative solutions. Absolute joke of a website, tried to book a place to stay in 3 times and I got rejected by the different landlords every time. Unnecessary stress, you can't even contact the landlord to ask about the booking before making it & you can't contact them because they don't have a phone number. There is nothing about this website I'd recommend. Save yourself some hassle an buy through a normal real estate agency instead. So, apparently my Spot tracker service got renewed each year for over 6 years (my mistake that I didn't check my credit card bills more thoroughly).

my home spot reviews

You're the business owner or authorized representative. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our service. We are mid and high-rise building experts. We offer on-site or off-site maintenance and management in Pensacola, FL.

Gulf Emerald Coast Property Management

We collect the rent, perform inspections, handle maintenance and deal with the Tenant.

I am delighted to recommend the app to my friends and anyone else who requires assistance in finding them. It was never explained if the process is to pay your application fee and immediately put down a deposit before the application is even approved. With all other rentals, it has been standard practice to wait and hear back if the application is approved before you can put down any deposit. Would really like to see the proof that "I did not have the desire to reserve the property" when the application never received feedback.

Global United Properties

We pride ourselves on providing customers with high quality properties, showing them detailed videos, tours and photos so they know exactly what they’re booking. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY. You are not able to see who the landlord is on their website, only when you have sent money will you see who it is. For us, it turned out to be a scam company. We wanted to get our money back right away, but they still wanted to keep a booking fee of 200 euro even though we cancelled right away once we got the chance to see who the landlord was.

my home spot reviews

Aroma360 needed a quick way to get all of their local search results synced and get their business profile ranking on search engines. Within 60 days of fixing their local search results, the company saw their completed business profile and positive reviews ranking on the first page of Google. I would highly recommend to anyone especially Erasmus students. We are a property management company in Pensacola, FL that takes care of residents and helps owners optimize their portfolios. We are real estate investors who believe that combining great people with smart technology delivers value for all parties. We understand that trust with property management is not implied, it is earned.

Most Recent Customer Complaint

Even though I had a great experience tallking with the support team, I didn't get any from the landlord. When this happened, I decided to cancel. It is way too long since I booked but the diligency for other things is not the same to get refund filled by the cancelation policy. If you made a mistake renting your property to an unqualified person - let us help you. We have worked with myhomespot to manage our property.

I will likely drop my current credit card so they can't continue to siphon money from me for a service I don't use. Used this platform to rent a room in a shared apartment in Barcelona. The platform seems reliable and trustworthy mainly because of the process they follow. The agent assigned to me on spotahome platform was helpful and reassuring when it came to a denied booking request for an apartment I really liked.

The dry cleaning industry is incredibly competitive in the local market. Posh French Cleaners had all but lost hope in their attempt at rank well in local search results. I reserved next year's study board housing with Spotahome. The advisors are really pleasant and trustworthy for the tenant.

My husband and I are a military couple that rented a property from MyHomeSpot for a year - upon move-in, the house was in f... We are excited to have the chance to work with you.Contactour property management Pensacola, FL team today to get started. I couldnt believe how bad these guys are. They bill you in the most confusing way possible and then you find our you're locked in for 12 months and can't cancel.

I had a concern about the couple staying in the studio, but they took care of it. They are really pleased with both renters and landlords. If you are looking for international student housing on the Internet, I have a suggestion for you. I think Spotahome is the best place for you.

my home spot reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Milli-PEET: Millipedes Made Easy

The Fall of the House of Usher Cast & Characters in Mike Flanagan Series

Best Caribbean Cruises for Adults Only Vacations